A principle investment firm in Kuala Lumpur is looking for a Compliance Manager.
- The incumbent will assist the Company Secretary and the Department in formulating policies, procedures and governance measures in accordance with best practices, compliance checklist, project implementation schedules and other corporate assignments to ensure compliance with domestic and international laws and regulatory requirements.
- ICSA and LLB qualifications.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a corporate or legal department of an established public listed company or a legal firm.
- Technically sound with good working knowledge in the application of the Companies Act, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, SC and FIC Guidelines, other relevant corporate and securities legislations.
- Exposure to large corporate transactions and knowledge of regional company laws is an added advantage.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to communicate across all levels.
- Adept and innovative at using software applications.
- Able to work independently and with minimum supervision.